Pages

Wednesday 9 October 2013

Life Drawing!

And after a very long break in which I did very little art because I was working 6 days a week (this was supposed to be my summer holidays!!), I'm back. I had fun doing two internships. And recently I've joined the Art Society which does weekly life drawing sessions, so I'll be posting some of my sketches and drawings here.

So here's two from the first session last week -



Definitely prefer the shading on the second one, but I think the anatomy's better on the first. Going to try to be a bit more bold (and accurate) at the next session, and worry less about how it looks. But I really had trouble getting all the proportions right. Might try the pencil measurement trick, where you hold up a pencil and use it to measure relative proportions.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment